Monday, January 19, 2015

Friday - FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

   *****Warning : You may be hungry after reading this*****

I'm sorry, but in advance, you may want to not read this if you are already starving. :o)
And I forgot to post this last Friday, so I hope it's okay with Sophia that I post it now. \
Let us start with the yummy appetizers!(All images off of Google Images):


And now for the most delicious entrees!:

I want that for dinner!
AND NOW FOR THE DESSERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY, I NEED TO STOP!!!! I'm gonna have diabetes! I'm getting sad and depressed now...


Like I said, you shouldn't read this if you are hungry...

 photo followingthelightsignaturegpl_zps60ede791.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls