Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday-Sophia-OOTD/Fashion

Hey girls...
Sorry If I make this kinda short, I am a little miserable...I got spacers today (like a retainer) and hating it...tastes nasty...anyhoo, you don't care, so let's get onto the fashion! *plays epic fashion show music*
(all images from google images)

This is totally me

Love it.


OOTD


Floral print top
$545 - chintiandparker.com




Knapsack bag
blackfive.com



I made this on polyvore.com.


This is adorable..but the top isn't my fave.



CUUTEEE I love it!



This is cute but I'm not a big hat person...don't like the hat...



All so me...this is beautiful.


And don't forget the Vera Bradley crossbody! :)



Sorry I accidentally deleted my signature for this post...toodaloo!

Sophia.xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls