Monday, January 26, 2015

Technology -Addy (Monday)


So this week's theme is technology.....so I'm just gonna do random things about technology.
Fist things first..I don't have a phone, tablet, computer (the one I use is my mom's :) But my older brother works at a place and he gets to fix computers and stuff like that so he said that as soon as he can then he might be able to keep some of their computers and fix them up and give them to me and other sisters to use for games and school.
Now I don't have much to talk about with technology but I can show you some games me and my older siblings play on Xbox 360, computer,the Wii, kinect, play station 3 or 4
                                                  Minecraft (Duh!) I love minecraft!
                                                      Minecraft (Xbox 360)
                                                               Just dance 2015 (we have the Xbox version :)
                                            Just Dance 2015 (Nintendo Wii)

                                                                   Halo
                                                 Halo 4 PRE-OWNED (Xbox 360)
We also have :Disney infinity, Assassins creed, Terraria, skyrim, and lots more games. So I think that's about it,
Thanks for reading!

 photo followingthelightsignatureaddy_zps438f8c69.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls