Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday - Green

    Hello everyone! This week's theme is green, so here are a lot of green things like I find awesome!




My eyes are green. :)

These are my eyes. Yeah, sorry they look weird. I was trying to hold them open so you could see them...

(My photo)
(My photo)
(My photo)
I love Maleficent! Actually, this is my email profile picture!

That's all the green I can think of for right now! Have a happy Friday!
 photo followingthelightsignaturegpl_zps60ede791.png

3 comments:

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls