Saturday, January 24, 2015

Centered on Christ Saturday-Lydia

Hey everyone!
This Saturday it's my turn to do Centered on Christ Saturday.

So I chose to do a post about family :)

I love my family. They are always there for me and they help me grow in my relationship with God.

They help me with everything. Whether I need a ride somewhere, or I need help praying for someone.

I grew up in a very Christian home. For most of my life I simply believed in God because my family did, but as I grew older, they helped me figure out reasons for believing. Without them I seriously doubt I would be a Christian today.

I know sometimes your family might get on your nerves, but take my advice: life goes by quickly. Love your family while you can :)

xoxo,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls