Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birthday-Lydia (Thursday)

 Hello :)
So as I'm sure you know already if you read this blog, this weeks theme is birthdays!


My birthday is in May. I usually celebrate by having a dinner with my family, a dinner with my extended family and a "friend" party. I don't really do anything big, just normally hang out around the house. Last year I got a guitar and got my ears pierced :)

Hope you enjoyed this post! ttyl


xoxo,
Lydia (by the way, Sophia, do I get a signature?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls