Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday - Birthdays

Hello all! This week's theme is "Birthday", as you have probably already discovered from Addy's post. :) And the reason that this theme is this week was because Sophia's 12th birthday is this week? I don't know, sometime soon anyway! LOL! :D
Image result for birthday
    But anyway, this year I am turning 13 at the end of March. I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am doing for this birthday! And I feel like I need to something special, since I am becoming a teenager this year. In past years, I've had my party planned before Christmas, so therefore my mom banned me to say anything until after February. Is that bad? LOL! But this year is different from last year. I haven't planned a single thing, and I'm worried that I'll have nothing to do on my birthday! I don't know if I should go to the movies or something, or if I should do this or that! I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!
      Image result for scared face
     Yikes, I need mental therapy. :-/ Yeesh! But I don't want a big party, I am only inviting my two friends from school anyway...And both of them aren't really crazy about parties...Hmmmm....Yeah, I need mental help. Seriously, I'm insane!
Image result for insane face
    Okay, okay. I'll spare you the misery! Goodbye peeps!




Bye-bye!






 photo followingthelightsignaturegpl_zps60ede791.png

P.S. All images from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls