Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Important Announcement!

   Hello all! This here is Guinea Pig Lover! Sophia asked me to tell you the important announcement! :D I will tell you what she wanted me to say in her own words:
(Copied and Pasted from the email she sent me)
"Hai girls! So, I have officially that we aren't going to post every week. It's just too much. So, ever other week it is! Some weeks we will skip. I just don't have the time to post every week."
And quite frankly, I have been VERY busy as well. Life just gets in the way. :) I haven't posted on Seven Beautiful Girls in a LONG time, and I also haven't posted very much on my own blog, Lord's Girls. So just hang in there! I am really sorry if you are waiting to read some juicy stuff! XD LOL! But anyway, that's all I had to say. So, BYE!!!! :D


 photo followingthelightsignaturegpl_zps60ede791.png









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Follower of the Light!

I'm so glad you decided to comment. We love comments, and always take the time to read and reply. We just ask that you be respectful to the Lord. No swearing, being rude or mean, and you may express your opinion, but don't insult anyone else.

Thank you so much!
Sophia and the Girls